Friday 27 May 2011

One week to go!

My official WCMT badge arrived today - a timely delivery given that this time next week I'll be mid way across the Atlantic (volcanic ash clouds pending!).  What with business cards (get me!) and badges I'm *almost* ready to go....just the small matter of a suitcase to pack... but then - what are bank holiday weekends for?!
 

My itinerary is pretty much sorted (a couple of minor meeting changes but nothing too problematic) and a last minute additional visit to the Wellesley Institute in Toronto. The Wellesley Institute look to be an interesting think tank which explores the broader social determinants of health and the community context. Sounds right up my street! Thanks to Liz Weaver at the Tamarack Institute for Community Engagement for making the connection!

Now...where did I put that passport....?

No comments:

Post a Comment