Friday 6 May 2011

Countdown to departure!

Just 4 short weeks from today I will be heading across the Atlantic to begin my Fellowship. Yipes! 

My first destination will be Toronto (and surrounding area) where I will spend my first week. After a weekend of jet lag recovery (!) - I have a busy week of meetings arranged and will end the week with 2 days at the Community Health Centres conference where the focus will be on:
  • Improving health outcomes for individuals, families, and communities
  • Advancing health equity
  • Increasing sustainability of the health system
  • Building our case and our movement: increasing access to community-governed primary health care 

Am sure it'll be a great opportunity to connect with people and hear more about the Canadian approaches. 

(Slightly worried that the next 4 weeks will fly by though...must get packing!)

1 comment:

  1. Getting excited for you Sarah - don't forget if you want any help/tips/advice anything really let us know. Think this page is great and love the countdown. All the best. John D

    ReplyDelete